Simworx is an exciting, fast growing company providing a range of dynamic motion simulation attractions and 4D effects cinemas to the Theme Park and Visitor Attractions industry worldwide. Headquartered on the Pensnett Estate in Kingswinford, West Midlands, UK, the company’s skills and capabilities extend from full turnkey solutions, custom attractions, product development, manufacturing and service support, to film content, motion programming and complete themed attractions. It has built a global customer base and serves a variety of venues such as amusement and theme parks, family entertainment centres, resorts, museums, zoos, aquariums and cultural and heritage sites, with clients including many of the leading operators in these various sectors. Constantly investing into developing new ride technology, the company has a catalogue of 13 attractions including Flying Theatres, 4D Effects Cinema’s, Stargazer Motion Ride, Immersive Tunnel, AGV Dark Ride and Robocoaster with 2 new rides being launched in 2021. The company has a significant pipeline of opportunities, and seeks a high quality, experienced Global Business Development Manager / Director to maximise the conversion of such opportunities into sales orders, as well as generate new opportunities.
- Target driven and enthusiastic, passionate about the industry.
- Knowledge of the Theme Park & Visitor Attractions industry
- A network of existing contacts relevant to the position
- Ability to drive sustainable growth by building and retaining long-standing and profitable client relationships
- Experience selling innovative technology solutions with a typical order value of between £250k and £5m.
- Ability to lead business development and building sales revenue from existing and new accounts
- Experience of complex contract negotiation and sustaining client relationships over a contract cycle essential
- Able to travel and relevant international experience.
- Experience of producing professional proposals & presentations
- Pursues excellence in all aspects of business, customer and staff relations
- An active and knowledgeable networker with high business acumen and strategic agility
- Strong relationship builder with evidence of growing successful long-term business relationships
- Creative and resourceful thinker, Organised and meticulous.
- Skilful negotiator and people influencer
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and across functions and organisations