TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Simworx Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Simworx Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Simworx Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Simworx Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- print one copy of the Content
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Simworx Ltd.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
- In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Simworx Ltd or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Simworx Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Simworx Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Simworx Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Simworx Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Simworx Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Simworx Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh
Simworx Ltd details
- Simworx Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 5389718 whose registered address is 37 Second Avenue, Pensnett Estate, Kingswinford, West Midlands, DY6 7UL and it operates the Website simworx.co.uk. The registered VAT number is 860 8867 81.
You can contact Simworx Ltd by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.