At the heart of any theatre is visual experience. Simworx has one of the world’s largest film libraries, covering a range of adventure, action, sports and educational subject matters, in either 2D or 3D. View Range
Worldwide services & support
With a high tech manufacturing facility, the customer can be assured of unparalleled quality, with approved manufacturing quality accreditations. Simworx also offers unrivaled product support through its team of dedicated service engineers, who can provide worldwide support 365 days a year! Simworx has installed attractions in the UK, North America, Europe, New Zealand, Asia, South America & the Middle East.
- I saw 4D Cinemas as part of the latest technology and wanted to be part of that. We chose Simworx from word of mouth and various recommendations. They are highly regarded and installed everything on time and were very professional~ Richard Benton, Managing Director, International Antarctic Centre, New Zealand
- We wanted to create a real wow factor at the Air Zoo, utilising the very latest in 3D and 4D technology. A custom film was essential to us and the end result was simply stunning. We firmly believe that this is one of the best 4D attractions, not only in the USA, but probably in the world~ Bob Ellis CEO Kalamazoo Air Zoo, USA
- Our visitors like the attraction very much. The film is very sharp and the movements are good too and overall we are very satisfied. From a quality point of view our new theatre is excellent. And it is a good family attraction so fits in very well with our target market~ Piet Faaij, Park Director, Familepark Drievliet
- ~ Jerry Goldman, Managing Director
For me, it’s hard to choose a favourite part of the film; but I think the whole Yellow Submarine sequence, where the tram turns into a submarine, you are splashed with water, and then there are all these fish and bubbles, is fantastic. In fact - it’s hard to work out what is real!
- The 4D Cinema has proved very popular with our visitors and always ranks very highly in customer satisfaction surveys. Being an indoor attraction is beneficial to the park, as is the ability to add a new main blockbuster film each year . There is always a round of applause from visitors at the end of each show!~ Edward Pawley, Operations Manager, Drayton Manor Theme Park, UK
- We hope that through the extraordinary advances in 3D technology we can offer families another great adventure with the wildlife, whilst also highlighting Woburn Safari Park’s commitment to education and conservation.~ Drew Mullin, General Manager, Woburn Safari Park