At the heart of any theatre is visual experience. Simworx has one of the world’s largest film libraries, covering a range of adventure, action, sports and educational subject matters, in either 2D or 3D. View Range
Worldwide services & support
With a high tech manufacturing facility, the customer can be assured of unparalleled quality, with approved manufacturing quality accreditations. Simworx also offers unrivaled product support through its team of dedicated service engineers, who can provide worldwide support 365 days a year! Simworx has installed attractions in the UK, North America, Europe, New Zealand, Asia, South America & the Middle East.
- ~ David Bryans
The project was the result of five months hard work, but we were delighted to open the theatre on schedule. All the guys from Simworx have been fantastic. We are very pleased with the response to the 4D cinema so far. It appeals to children and adults alike. The reactions from the visitors (during a show) are just unbelievable!
- We are delighted to add the 4D Experience to our Museum. Its cutting-edge 4D technology combined with breathtaking effects will take the motion theatre experience to new heights. Our visitors will be able to reflect everything they would feel in real life without actually crossing that line of being in a theme park ride. It is entertaining yet educational and will provide another aspect to visitors’ experience. Thoroughly recommended and something that should not be missed on your visit to the Museum.~ RAF Museum Merchandising Manager, Vinit Mehta
- We wanted to create a real wow factor at the Air Zoo, utilising the very latest in 3D and 4D technology. A custom film was essential to us and the end result was simply stunning. We firmly believe that this is one of the best 4D attractions, not only in the USA, but probably in the world~ Bob Ellis CEO Kalamazoo Air Zoo, USA
- Our visitors like the attraction very much. The film is very sharp and the movements are good too and overall we are very satisfied. From a quality point of view our new theatre is excellent. And it is a good family attraction so fits in very well with our target market~ Piet Faaij, Park Director, Familepark Drievliet
- ~ Jerry Goldman, Managing Director
For me, it’s hard to choose a favourite part of the film; but I think the whole Yellow Submarine sequence, where the tram turns into a submarine, you are splashed with water, and then there are all these fish and bubbles, is fantastic. In fact - it’s hard to work out what is real!
- The 4D Cinema has proved very popular with our visitors and always ranks very highly in customer satisfaction surveys. Being an indoor attraction is beneficial to the park, as is the ability to add a new main blockbuster film each year . There is always a round of applause from visitors at the end of each show!~ Edward Pawley, Operations Manager, Drayton Manor Theme Park, UK